All applications for evaluation must be accompanied by official copies of all degrees/diplomas/certificates in the native language. If documents are not in English, certified English translations must be attached. A complete transcript must be submitted if a grade average is required. After a preliminary review of the records, a syllabus may be requested by Evaluation Service, Inc. In case of insufficient information or incomplete documentation, a request for additional documentation will be issued. An evaluation report will be issued only after all materials have been submitted. Evaluation Service, Inc. reserves the right to review original documents for verification purposes. Photocopies of all documents become the property of Evaluation Service, Inc. Please email or call our office for country-specific requirements.
Policies for Processing Applications
[Fees] | [Miscellaneous]
- Document-by-Document ($75.00). Processing time is 7 to 10 working days from receipt of all required documents and fees. More time may be required if special research is necessary.
- Course & Credit with GPA ($160.00). Processing time is 7 to 10 working days from receipt of all required documents and fees. More time may be required if special research is necessary.
- Three-day Rush ($65.00 added to the basic fee). Processing time is three working days from receipt of all required documents and fees.
- 24-Hours ($125.00 added to the basic fee). Processing time is 24 hours from receipt of all required documents and fees. Report will be faxed or sent electronically upon completion with hard copy to follow by priority mail. Please call 847-477-8569 for further information and courier address.
- Extra Copies ($25.00 each with initial report). Additional copies or copies to be forwarded to third parties. After the initial report has been prepared and mailed, extra copies are $30.00 each.
After the initial report has been prepared and mailed, extra copies are $30.00 for the first request and $20.00 for each additional copy requested. Please complete our Extra Copy Application Form once the evaluation report has been completed and mailed.
- Refunds: Issued in case of overpayment only.
- Fees are not refunded once an application is submitted.
- Fees subject to change without notice.
- Applicants are advised to check with the agency or institution to which the report is to be submitted to assure that the report from Evaluation Service, Inc. will be recognized.
- Reports are based on the strength of the documents presented. Re-evaluation on documents not submitted with the initial application are considered new evaluations. A payment of the basic fee is required. A change of report from a document-by-document to a course & credit report is $100.00.
- Reports are based on current information and available resources. Evaluation Service, Inc. may reassess equivalencies as new information becomes available.
- A document-by-document report will be prepared if it has been determined that no post-secondary education was completed.
- Evaluation Service, Inc. reserves the right to contact the issuing institution for document verification.
- When Evaluation Service, Inc. determines that a document has been forged or altered, an evaluation report will not be prepared. Indicated recipients of copies will be informed. No refund will be issued.
- Evaluation Service, Inc. reserves the right not to accept an application for processing and evaluation.
- All transactions are conducted by mail (we DO NOT provide walk-in service). The address posted is a private mailbox and not the office address. Completed evaluation reports are returned by regular mail, unless otherwise specified (see above).
- Copies of evaluation reports and credentials are archived by Evaluation Service, Inc. for three years.
Evaluation Service, Inc. is incorporated under the laws of the State of New York.
Copyright © 2018 Evaluation Service, Inc. All rights reserved.